Image problem

Hi
I have a report template with diffrent orientations(both Landscape and Portrait). I am using Aspose.word to merge individual documents into a single one using this report template based on bookmarks. While merging, if any individual document is not found, then I am removing corresponding section to avoid blank pages. When I am deleting blank pages, the header image is changed according to page orientation. But, sometimes its not changed and remain same.

Aspose.Words.License license = new Aspose.Words.License();
license.SetLicense("Aspose.Words.lic");
Document mainDoc = new Document("C:\\ReportRepository\\ReportTemplate.docx");
MergeDocument(mainDoc, "C:\\ServiceImprovementPlan.doc", "ServiceImprovementPlan", 5);
MergeDocument(mainDoc, "C:\\SummaryOfIncidentsClosed.doc", "SummaryOfIncidentsClosed", 6);
MergeDocument(mainDoc, "C:\\SummaryOfIncidentsOpen.doc", "SummaryofIncidentsOpen", 6);
MergeDocument(mainDoc, "C:\\SummaryOfIncidentsNotMetSLA.doc", "SummaryOfIncidentsNotMetSLA", 17);
private static void MergeDocument(Document mainDoc, string path, string bookmarkName, int sectionNo)
{
    if (File.Exists(path))
    {
        // Get document form specified path.
        Document subDoc = new Document(path);
        DocumentBuilder builder = new DocumentBuilder(subDoc);
        builder.RowFormat.AllowAutoFit = false;
        // Get specified bookmark define in document.
        Aspose.Words.Bookmark bookmark = mainDoc.Range.Bookmarks[bookmarkName];
        // Insert document below the specified bookmark.
        InsertDocument(bookmark.BookmarkStart.ParentNode, subDoc);
    }
    else
    {
        // this code removes the blank pages
        Node node = mainDoc.Range.Bookmarks[bookmarkName].BookmarkStart;
        while (node.NodeType != NodeType.Section) node = node.ParentNode;
        node.Remove();
    }
}

In the above code the problem occurs when ServiceImprovementPlan.doc is not available and when I delete the page for ServiceImprovementPlan, the header image is still in same size even in Landscape pages.
I have attached the report template and final document.
Please provide a workaround for this ASAP.

Hi

Thanks for your request. The problem occurs because Header/Footers in your document are linked. See the attached screenshot.
So when you remove the section from the document, the following sections inherits headers/footers from the previous section. In your case this section has Portrait orientation.
To resolve the problem, you should unlink headers/fetters in your template.
Best regards.

Thank you very much. We have changed the template as you suggested and it works fine.
Thanks & Regards
Chirag