Image save options for image output type not working properly

Hello

When i try to change image properties it is not getting reflected in output.

Please find source attached file and source Visio file being used and try to uncomment the source file and run possible options.

For Example when I change Image brightness to a maximum value and then change it to minimum value i could not see difference between two outputs.

Also kindly let me know how resolution parameter works for Image save option As i tried to set it to minimum value as well as maximum value but no diffrence colud be seen in output file.

Please elaborate over each and every image save options available for Visio Document.

Regards
Shubhi

Hi Shubhi,

Thank you for contacting support. Please note that the brightness property is more noticeable where the shapes are reflecting light and the resolution property increases horizontal and vertical pixels. We’ve attached graphics with resolution 25 and 300 for your kind reference. Please refer to the details of image saving options: Image saving options

Hello Imran

Thanks for your quick response .
Could you please let me have some sample Visio Diagram where I could see the difference of changing brightness.

Regards
Shubhi

Hi Shubhi,

Thank you for the inquiry. It appears as the image brightness property does not work properly. We’ve logged an investigation under ticket id DIAGRAMJAVA-50281 in our issue tracking system. Your post has also been linked to this ticket. We’ll let you know once a significant progress has been made in this regard. We’re sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hi Shubhi,

Thank you for being patient. We have a good news for you that the issue id DIAGRAMJAVA-50281 has now been resolved. If there is no issue in the QA phase, then this fix will be incorporated in the next version 6.1.0 of the Aspose.Diagram for Java API. We’ll inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release is published.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMJAVA-50281) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for Java 6.1.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.