Image/signature rotation

Hi,
I would like to know if it’s possible to rotate image/signatures added to a pdf in the same way it’s possible to rotate text, with the dragging tool.

Thanks,
Simone.

@Easynet,

The Rotate property of the ImageStamp class helps to set the orientation. Please refer to this help topic: Adding Image Stamp in PDF File

Hi, thanks for the answer but it’s not what I’m looking for.
It’s my fault because I forgot to mention that I’m using the “HTML5 PDF Editor by Aspose.Pdf for .NET” project where i can open a pdf in an editor and add images, text, signatures,…
When I add a text element I can drag it and rotate it and I would like to do the same with images. Right now it’s only possible to drag them, but not rotate them.

@Easynet,

Unfortunately, there is no way to rotate the image or signature elements. We are afraid that the further development/enhancements in HTML5 editor application have been discontinued and we might not be able to further enhance it.

I see…thank you.
Is there a similar product/project I can use to edit pdf directly in browser and not from code behind?

@Easynet,

There is no UI editor tool to edit PDF documents at Aspose. Our fellow company (GroupDocs) specializes in displaying and editing documents within editors. Please post this query in the GroupDocs forum: https://forum.groupdocs.com/