Image text not recognized properly

sample8.jpg (182.8 KB)

hi,
I am trying to extract text from image but it will not give expected output

pfa image for your reference

@kunalkombe,

Thank you for sharing sample with us. We have investigated the issue at our end. Initial investigation shows that the issue persists. The issue has been logged into our system with ID OCR-76 for further investigation. We will update you here once there is some information or a fix version available in this regard.

@ikram.haq

Thanks for update, I have facing same issue with some another images also

@kunalkombe,

Please share those samples as well so that we may include them in our investigation.

PFA images for your referencesample3.jpg (83.0 KB)
Capture.jpg (43.7 KB)
sample7.png (362.4 KB)

@kunalkombe,

Thank you for sharing the samples.

@ikram.haq
when I expect result from your side, please provide some solution as early as possible

@kunalkombe,

This issue is in pending state. We regret to update you that the issue will not be fixed in Aspose.OCR for .NET or Java version of the API in near future. The issue will be fixed in cloud version of Aspose.OCR. We will update you here once there is some information or a fix version available in this regard.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

@ikram.haq

ocr.setImage(ImageStream.fromStream(stream, type)
what type of value we can provide for type.
please suggest how i can use this method.

@kunalkombe,

Following code snippet is an example of how Type parameter can be used.

CODE:

String pictureFileName = "sample.jpg";
com.aspose.ocr.OcrEngine ocr = new com.aspose.ocr.OcrEngine();                        
ocr.setImage(com.aspose.ocr.ImageStream.fromStream( new java.io.FileInputStream(pictureFileName), com.aspose.ocr.ImageStreamFormat.Jpg));

@ikram.haq
Thanks for update .
I need one more help,does aspose.ocr for java supports arabic language

@kunalkombe,

Arabic language is not supported. Aspose.OCR for .NET API currently supports the following languages.

1. English
  2. Spanish
  3. French
  4. Portuguese