Image Top Margin on next pages

Hi,

I have a problem with Image.MarginTop property.

I
have a document with multiple images. I want create a blank space of
1cm between each image, so I put a MarginTop=1 on each Image.
The document have a 4.5cm top margin.
On the first page, the image is 5.5cm distance from the top edge of the page.
On next pages, the image is 3.5cm distance from the top edge of the page.

Here the XML code:

Commentaires :#$NL

dsfk mkf mskdf skdfm skdf ldkf mslkfd smdfkms dfkmkf;koki mslmkf mkmfk mlkf lkf mkmsfk l kmfksmfmskf ifmks lkfm smkmfk s#$NL
sdfjfhsdfhdsjf lkf fjslkfd ljflskdfpokmlkrt dmlfkger lkvgdhjh fhkjhdhfyez ajd s#$NL
sdfjfhsdfhdsjf lkf fjslkfd ljflskdfpokmlkrt dmlfkger lkvgdhjh fhkjhdhfyez ajd s#$NL
sdfjfhsdfhdsjf lkf fjslkfd ljflskdfpokmlkrt dmlfkger lkvgdhjh fhkjhdhfye#$NL

The attachement ‘bugmarge.pdf’ is the result.

Note : if I delete the MarginTop property, the image on next pages is well positionned at 4.5cm distance from top edge of the page.

The version of Aspose.Pdf is 4.1.0.0

Thanks for your help.

Best regards.

Hello Dorier,

Thanks for using our products.

I have tested the scenario and I am able to reproduce the same problem. For the sake of correction, I have logged it in our issue tracking system as PDFNET-15770. We will investigate this issue in details and will keep you updated on the status of a correction. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 15770) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.