Images are corrupted after converting

When importing a vsd file, all of the .bmp images in it are getting corrupted after converting. Saving the file as vsdx through Visio results in uncorrupted files.

vsd file:
corrupted bmp.zip (3.1 MB)

The file was converted using this part of code:

File file = new File(PATH_TO_VSD_FILE);
Diagram d = new Diagram(file.getAbsolutePath());
d.save(file.getAbsolutePath() + "x", SaveFileFormat.VSDX);

@Denec
I tested your scenario/case with your template vsd file with the latest diagram version 24.4 and it works fine. The output vsdx file is fine and I can open it into MS Visio 2019 without any error or warning and the images are fine.
Could you please share the output file or share some screenshots to highlight the issue?
Thanks.

Visio displays converted images fine, but images itself are corrupted, for example, when trying to read all of the bpms using ImageIO in java class it throws eof exceptions, and Windows Photos app can’t display any of them.

converted bmp files in question:
courrpted bmp.zip (1.5 MB)

you can also find them inside a converted file ./visio/media/

@Denec
Thanks for the screenshots.
We reproduced the problems you mentioned by converting your template vsd file to Vsdx.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): DIAGRAMNET-53362

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Thank you, I’ve also found another problematic image, but now it’s displayed incorrectly in Visio after converting.

Vsd file and screenshot of an issue:
stamp.zip (118.6 KB)

used the same code snippet:

File file = new File(PATH_TO_VSD_FILE);
Diagram d = new Diagram(file.getAbsolutePath());
d.save(file.getAbsolutePath() + "x", SaveFileFormat.VSDX);

@Denec
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): DIAGRAMNET-53363

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.