Images are flipping while generating ppt using Aspose.Slides for Java

Hi Team
I am creating ppt using ASPOSE in this I am having two ppt in which I am having some set of data using that data I am creating new ppt file in that ppt some images are automatically flip. To get a clear idea to have a look at images Origanal Imageaftet creating ppt

@Shree995,

I have observed the issue shared by you and suggest you to please try using latest Aspose.Slides for .NET 18.11 on your end. If there is still an issue then please share the source presentation along with generated output with us.

@mudassir.fayyaz,

I am using the aspose-slides-18.10-jdk16.jar to create new ppt. In this, as I say above I am creating the new ppt from my existing ppt.
In existing ppt I am having the two case:

1. image is inside the shape - When I add such kind of image from existing to new ppt then it’s adding as it is.
  2. image with text inside the shape - When I am having the shape in which there is text or some any other element with the image in such case the image will flip while adding it from existing to new ppt.

Can you help me to rectify this error?
Here is the code

Presentation from = new Presentation(originalFileName);
Presentation to = createPresentation();

for (com.aspose.slides.Collections.Generic.IGenericEnumerator el = from.getSlides().get_Item(0).getSlide().getShapes().iterator(); el.hasNext();)
        { shape = (IShape)el.next();
          IShape clonedShape = to.getSlides().get_Item(0).getSlide().getShapes().addClone(shape, shape
            .getX() + frontLayout.getX(i), shape
            .getY() + frontLayout.getY(i), shape
            .getWidth(), shape
            .getHeight());
          clonedShape.setRotation(shape.getRotation());

}

@Shree995,

I have observed your comments. Can you please share source file and sample project to reproduce issue so that we may further investigate to help you out.

@Adnan.Ahmad
I have shared the code above in the comment. The source files are : image flip.zip

@Shree995,

I have worked with sample file and source code shared by you. Can you please share complete working sample project from which you are generating ppt so that we may further investigate to help you out.

@Adnan.Ahmad I have given you working code and resource ppt what exactly more you want from me?

@Shree995,

I have worked with source file and sample code shared by you using Aspose.Slides for Java 18.11 and unable to observe any issue. I have also shared my generated result and sample code with you for your kind reference. Please check attachment. I have tested this issue on window 10 environment and i have also used PP2016 on my end. Can you please share your complete environment details with us for further investigation.aspose files.zip (103.3 KB)