Images are not extracting with actual dimension

I am converting a PDF to HTML, but after the conversion, when I extract all the images from the image folder, the dimensions of those images do not reflect their actual dimensions; instead, they display the entire dimensions of the PDF.
expected output should be i need actual dimension image.
I dont want separate method to extract images.Is there any option available?
Below is the code snippet
var htmlOptions = new HtmlSaveOptions
{
ConvertMarkedContentToLayers = true,
FixedLayout = true,
SpecialFolderForAllImages = ImagesFolderPath,
RasterImagesSavingMode = RasterImagesSavingModes.AsEmbeddedPartsOfPngPageBackground,
FontSavingMode = FontSavingModes.SaveInAllFormats,

};

@Mrunal07

Would you please share your sample PDF document with us? We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

@Mrunal07

Do you have used images in their actual dimensions? Can you please share those with us so that we can do comparison?

Please find the attached PDF and Images.web-page_Aspose.pdf (116.9 KB)
image_1.jpg (32.4 KB)
image_2.jpg (10.6 KB)

@Mrunal07

We tried to test the scenario using the file that you just shared but faced NRE Exception. Were you able to convert this file in your environment? Which version are you using? We tried with 23.9 version.

We are using 23.4.

@Mrunal07

Would you please try to use 23.9 version at your end and share with us if you also face the exception. We are afraid that we cannot proceed with the original issue if this exception is being occurred with the latest version. OR you can share some different PDF with us with expected output image that can be tested for the image dimension issue.

I tried with latest version but I didn’t get any error.issue still persist.

@Mrunal07

Looks like there is an issue with the fonts used in the PDF. It is using specific Silom font. Do you have it installed in your system? Can you please share the font file for our reference?