Images Broken in the output docx

Here is my input image tag with src as a base64 string

and output docx is attached.

Please help me on ASAP basis.

PFA

Regards
Abubakar

Hi Abubakar,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please try upgrading to the latest version 14.4.0 from the following link:
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/default.aspx

In case the problem still remains, please share your piece of source code here for testing, we will investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Hi Abubakar,

Your original query was something else (as I remember it was related to Heroku) but it looks like you have updated the contents and subject of your query. Please create a new post when you wan to reply a comment or ask a new query. This way everyone can keep track of your discussion.

Your updated query is not very clear. Can your please share complete details e.g. your input file you are converting to DOCX, your sample code and which Aspose API (.NET, Java or Cloud) are you using?

Best Regards,

Thanks alot for your feedback. I have solved the problem. Actually the problem was due to new line characters in the base64 string.

Thanks

Hi Abubaker,

Good to know that you were able to resolve the issues. Thanks for updating us on this and feel free to contact us in case you have further comments or questions.

Best Regards,