Images displaced while converting a Word document to a PDF

We have a document that has a few images in a table (two rows, two columns)

In the bottom right column of the table, there is an image with the text wrapping “square” and another image to its right with the text wrapping “in line with text”.
MS Word’s drawing tools (rectangle, circle and line) have been used to highlight portions of both these images with the formatting “in front of text”.

There is another table below (2 rows, 1 column) that has an image with the text wrapping “in line with text” in the second row. MS Word’s drawing tools(rectangle, circle and line) have been used here as well to highlight part of this image with the formatting “in front of text”.

doc.Save(“file.pdf”) is used to convert this document to a pdf, but the pdf is generated incorrectly.

The rectangles, lines and circles are displaced to the left of their original position in the first table.
The image and shapes are correct in the second table.

I later changed the wrapping of the second image in the first table from “in line with text” to “top and bottom” and tried again. This time there was no displacement.

I kindly request you to investigate the cause of this issue and resolve it.

Thank you and Merry Christmas!

P.S. We are using the latest, licensed version of Aspose Words for .NET

Hi Ram,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please attach your input Word document and output PDF file showing the undesired behavior here for testing. I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

Best regards,

I have attached the sample document and the resultant pdf for your review.

Hi Ram,

Thanks for your inquiry. While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 13.11.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-9456. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi,

Do you have any update for me regarding the fix for this issue?

Hi Ram,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have verified the status of your issue WORDSNET-9456 from our issue tracking system and regret to share with you that this issue has been postponed due to some other important issues and new features. We will inform you as soon as this issue is resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-9456) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.