Images from word files are destroyed in the generated pdf file and in the word file

Hi,

We use Aspose.Total for Java and have the follow issue:
1. Transform MS Word document to PDF file:
- images from document are destroyed in generated PDF file.
2. Transform MS Word document to Word as add new footer to the document:
- images from document are destroyed in word document.

Attach files for reproducing the problem, transformed Word and PDF files which are broken.
- case1 and case2 - images are destroyed in generated PDF file
- case3 - arrows in images are mess up.

Thanks

Hi Ginka,

Thanks for reporting these problems to us.

When rendering your case2.doc to PDF format, heights and widths of images are not preserved; While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 13.1.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The issue ID is WORDSNET-7870. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Secondly, I am working over your documents and will get back to you soon.

Best regards,

Hi Ginka,

Thanks for your patience.

Regarding case 3, while using the latest version of Aspose.Words, I was unable to reproduce this issue on my side. We have just released a new versions of Aspose.Words i.e. 13.2.0, could you please test your scenarios with it and let us know how does it go on your side?

I hope, this helps.

Best regards,

Hi Ginka,

Thanks for your patience. We have a good news for you that is WORDSNET-7870 has now been resolved and its fix will be included in Aspose.Words (13.3.0) which is due out in next couple of days. We will inform you via this forum thread as soon as new release is published.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7870) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.