We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Images not visible in PDF output

Hi Aspose Team,

I have a HTML file containing multiple images.When I convert it into PDF using Aspose PDF,all the images are not visible in the PDF output.
HTML & PDF files attached.

Kindly look into the matter.

Thanks,
Ved

Hi Ved,

Thanks for your inquiry. It seems you are using Aspose.Words for rendering HTML to PDF. However, Aspose.PDF also support rendering of HTML document to PDF. While rendering your sample HTML to PDF using Aspose.Pdf for .NET 8.2, images are being rendered properly in resultant file but formatting is incorrect. So I’ve logged the issue as PDFNEWNET-35623 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and correction. We will update you via this forum thread as soon as it is resolved.

Moreover, I’m moving your request to Aspose.Total. So my Aspose.Words colleague will answer you in reference to their component.

Sorry for the inconvenience faced.

Best Regards,
Hi Ved,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 13.7.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of your issue is WORDSNET-8682. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-8682) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-35623) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.5.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi Ved,

Thanks for your patience. Your reported issue PDFNEWNET-35623 has been fixed in new DOM approach of HTML to PDF conversion. Please check following documentation link for details and code snippet.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,