Images of svg file not rendring in PDF

Hi, I am trying to convert SVG file to Pd using Aspose.Pdf but Images of SVG are not displaying in pdf

Hi there,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please share your sample SVG image? So we will investigate it at our end and will provide you more information accordingly.

Best Regards,
Hi
Thanks for your Reply.
I am attaching my SVG file with this email and converted PDF file with this Email. Plz Check

I have online image paths in SVG. Is it possible to get the exact PDF with all images through
Aspose.Pdf.

Thanks And Regards
Narasappa

Hi Narasappa,

Thanks for sharing resource file. While testing the SVG to PDF conversion scenario, We’ve manged to replicate missing images issue. I’m afraid currently Aspose.Pdf for .NET doesn’t support online image path in SVG to PDF conersion. I’ve logged a feature enhancement ticket for your requirement in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-35870. We will notify you via this forum thread as soon as it’s resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-35870) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.4.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi Narasappa,

Thanks for your patience. Above reported issue has been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.4.0. You may use following code snippet for the purpose.

// Instantiate
LoadOption object using SVG load option
<o:p></o:p>

Aspose.Pdf.SvgLoadOptions loadopt = new Aspose.Pdf.SvgLoadOptions();

loadopt.ConversionEngine = SvgLoadOptions.ConversionEngines.NewEngine;

// Create Document object

Aspose.Pdf.Document doc = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(myDir + "new.svg", loadopt);

// Save the resultant PDF document

doc.Save(myDir + "Svg_converted.pdf");

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,