Images printed on .DWF file are not there when converted to PDF

Hi,
We are using Aspose.CAD v 19.5.0 in evaluation mode to convert .DWF files to PDF. How ever the images printed on .DWF file are not there when we convert it to PDF. Rest of the content is available. Is this due to a limitation in evaluation mode? Please help.
Thanks & Regards,
KT

@kusaltmunasinghe,

Can you please share source file along with generated result, environment details so that we may further investigate to help you out.

Hi Adnan,
I have attached a sample dwf file (GZ888_PH_E1_G_1OG_a_EIN.dwf). This file has 2 such images (stamp and a signature) embedded in the top left corner.
In the attached converted pdf file (GZ888_PH_E1_G_1OG_a_EIN636961233899929560.pdf) these 2 images are missing.
Following is the code used for the conversion.

var fileName = string.Format(“F:\Temp\Aspose_Sample\0613\GZ888_PH_E1_G_1OG_a_EIN.dwf”);
using (Image image = Image.Load(fileName))
{
var dwfFileName = string.Format(“F:\Temp\Aspose_Sample\0613\{0}{1}.pdf”, Path.GetFileNameWithoutExtension(fileName), DateTime.Now.Ticks.ToString());
using (FileStream stream = new FileStream(dwfFileName, FileMode.Create))
{
PdfOptions pdfOptions = new PdfOptions();

CadRasterizationOptions cadRasterizationOptions = new CadRasterizationOptions();
                    pdfOptions.VectorRasterizationOptions = cadRasterizationOptions;
                    cadRasterizationOptions.PageWidth = image.Width;
                    cadRasterizationOptions.PageHeight = image.Height;

int idxError = 1;
                    cadRasterizationOptions.RenderResult += new CadRasterizationOptions.CadRenderHandler(
                        delegate (CadRenderResult result)
                        {

Console.WriteLine("Tracking results of exporting");

if (result.IsRenderComplete)
                                return;

Console.WriteLine("Have some problems:");

foreach (RenderResult rr in result.Failures)
                                Console.WriteLine(string.Format("{0}. {1}, {2}", idxError++, rr.RenderCode.ToString(),
                                    rr.Message));

});

Console.WriteLine("Exporting to pdf format");
                    image.Save(stream, pdfOptions);
                }
            }

Thanks & Regards,
KT

GZ888_PH_E1_G_1OG_a_EIN.zip (91.2 KB)
GZ888_PH_E1_G_1OG_a_EIN636961233899929560.pdf (696.1 KB)

@kusaltmunasinghe,

I have worked with the file shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified. An issue with ID CADNET-814 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

Hi Adnan,

Could you please let me know if there is any update on the above query?

Thanks & Best Regards,
KT

@kusaltmunasinghe,

I like to inform that issue is in progress, the tentative ETA is 19.9.