Implement automatic color on series

Hi there,

We are using Aspose slide version 8.0.0 for .Net, we are trying to imitate the default behavior of the PPT where when new series is added it takes the default color automatically, we have tried using

series.IsColorVaried = true;

and

series.Format.Fill.FillType = FillTypeEx.NotDefined;

but we had no success[NotDefined and isColorVaried sets the color to blue], so please can you help us if this can be done or not and if it is possible, what are the ways of doing it?

For your knowledge we are clearing the series and categories of the chart.

if you need any further info please let us know

Hi Prashant,

I have observed your requirements and like to share that at present Aspose.Slides for .NET 17.4 is latest available version. The version that you are using on your end belongs to legacy API which is no longer supported and I suggest you to please try using above mentioned product version. You can set the automatic fill color for chart series. Please visit documentation article, Setting Chart Series Fill Color for your kind reference. I hope the shared information will be helpful. You can also set custom colors to chart series as well. Please visit documentation link, Creating Normal Charts for your reference as well.

Many Thanks,

hi Mudassir

thanks for the quick reply, can we know in which version did you first implemented this automatic color? actually we are looking for some documentation or link which says that this thing was implemented in x.x.x version. I hope you are getting my point.

Thanks
Prashant

Hi Prashant,

I have observed your requirements and like to share that requested feature has been included in Aspose.Slides for .NET since Aspose.Slides for .NET 16.1.0 product release.You may please proceed to shared link for your further kind reference.

Many Thanks,