Implicit intersection operator '@' calculation incorrect result

Hi,

I have an Excel workbook that uses the ‘@’ implicit intersection operator to get a single value from a dynamic array. I assume Aspose.Cells .NET version 22.3.0 supports the use of implicit intersection operators in cell formulas. If that’s not the case then please let me know.

I have an example workbook here TestCase06.zip (8.0 KB)

I used the following C# code to view the values of cells after CalculateFormula:

var workbook = new Workbook("TestCase06.xlsx");
workbook.CalculateFormula();
Worksheet worksheet = workbook.Worksheets["Show"];

string s1 = worksheet.Cells["H1"].ToString(); // Expected 0 but shows as 1
string s2 = worksheet.Cells["H2"].ToString(); // Expected 1 and shows as 1
string s3 = worksheet.Cells["H3"].ToString(); // Expected 0 but shows as 1

The values of s1, s2 and s3 indicate cells H1, H2 and H3 all have the value 1. But when I open the workbook in Excel, the values are H1=0, H2=1 and H3=0.

Can you please have a look into it?

Many thanks.

@llawryy,
We have reproduced the issue with your template file and code. We created one ticket for this issue(CELLSNET-50637) and will look into it soon. We will update here when it is solved. Thank you.

Hi, I’ve retested the example workbook with Aspose.Cells .NET v22.4.0 and this version seems to have resolved this issue already. Just wanted to let you know. Thanks.

@llawryy,

Thanks for your feedback.

Good to know that your issue is sorted out by the new version/fix. In the event of further queries or comments, feel free to write us back.