Import annotations from XFDF to PDF

Unable to import annotations from XFDF to PDF when annotation contains element.
Error message : Unknown XFDF element ‘line’

We are using Aspose.Pdf for .NET 18.1,

Attach xfdf file
Annotation.zip (719 Bytes)

@skulkilim,

Based on the initial investigation, we are unable to replicate the said error with the latest version 18.3 of Aspose.PDF for .NET API. Kindly send us your source PDF document and code. We will further investigate your scenario in our environment, and share our findings with you. Your response is awaited.

Documents.zip (27.5 KB)

source code, pdf document, xfdf file attached.

Thank you.

@skulkilim,

We managed to replicate the said error in our environment. We have logged an investigation under the ticket ID PDFNET-44418 in our issue tracking system. We have linked your post to this ticket and will keep you informed regarding any available updates.

we are thinking of buying this product but we are worried because this problem is not solved. When will it be resolved? How long will it take?

I want a quick answer, please

@skulkilim

Thanks for your inquiry.

The earlier logged issue is still pending for review as it has recently been logged in our issue tracking system and there are other pending issues in the queue as well. Please note that the issues logged under normal/free support model have low priority and are resolved on first come first serve basis. Though we offer paid/priority support as well to our customers who want their issues resolved on urgent basis.

We will definitely let you know once we have some certain news on resolution of the issue. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you for answer.

We will purchase the product, can you tell us how long it will take to solve the problem?
I would be grateful if you can give us an approximate duration…

I want a quick answer, please

@skulkilim,

The linked ticket ID PDFNET-44418 is logged under the free support model and could take time because there are other high priority tickets in the queue. It is difficult for us to share an estimate before the completion of the analysis phase. In order to escalate the priority, we recommend our clients to post their critical issues in the Paid Support forum. Furthermore, we will notify you once a significant progress has been made in this regard.

@skulkilim,

The linked ticket ID PDFNET-44418 will be included in the next couple of releases. We release Aspose.PDF for .NET API update/version in each month of the calendar, and will notify you once the fixed version is published.

@skulkilim,

The linked ticket ID PDFNET-44418 has been resolved and will be included in the next version 18.5 of Aspose.PDF for .NET API. We will notify you once the next version is published.

I downloaded version 18.5 and tested it.

However, the problem still occurs.

The xfdf file contains two ‘line’. However, only one line applies when compiling.

What I want is import annotations from XFDF to PDF => two ‘line’ should be shown.

Please check the error.

Thank you.

@skulkilim,

In reference to add the second line element, an investigation has been logged under the ticket ID PDFNET-44673 in our issue tracking system. We have linked your post to this ticket and will keep you informed regarding any available updates.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-44418) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 18.5. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool by asad.ali