Import data into GridDesktop

I need to import an array (something that looks like this: object[,] cells) into a sheet. I was looking at this API, but apparently since I’m using the GridDesktop, I’m limited to ImportDataTable? I’m a bit confused by the limitation. Is there a way to utilize the Aspose.Cells APIs in the Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop, such as ImportArray? Is there something that explains the difference between these 2 namespaces?

I’m doing an evaluation of the GridDesktop for my company so I’m trying out the product.

@mgranic,
Aspose.GridDesktop is visual component for displaying Excel sheets in form based applications. However it has subset of features provided by Aspose.Cells. You can definitely use the Aspose.Cells features in a way that first import array into a worksheet and then load the workbook having that worksheet into the GridDesktop. You may download a running project for GridDesktop here and test all the ready to run codes for different features.

Thank you so much, I’m trying to come up to speed on this product and find the information as much as I can on my own.

@mgranic,
You are welcome and feel free to write us back if you have any other query related to Aspose.Cells and GridDesktop. We will be happy to assist you at the earliest.