Import Different Styles Only

https://forum.aspose.com/t/aspose-words-there-are-too-many-styles-in-the-document/114297/8

hello where can i see the code attachment of ImportDocumentDifferentStylesOnly ?

@avinjed77 Could you please describe the problem you have and attach the document which will allow us to reproduce the problem?

You can try using ImportFormatMode.KeepDifferentStyles or ImportFormatMode.UseDestinationStyles to reduce number of styles created upon concatenating documents. Also, you can try enabling ImportFormatOptions.SmartStyleBehavior option.

hi Adam, where can i see the code attachment of ImportDocumentDifferentStylesOnly ?

@avinjed77 Unfortunately, the code of ImportDocumentDifferentStylesOnly is no longer availabe. Please see my previous answer to reduce the number of styles create by Aspose.Words upon concatenating documents.

We’re using this

<groupId>com.aspose.words</groupId>
<artifactId>aspose-words</artifactId>
<version>15.10.0</version>
<classifier>jdk16</classifier>

i hope that without changing the version, the issue can still be resolve, i will update you. thanks

@avinjed77 ImportFormatMode.KeepDifferentStyles and ImportFormatMode.UseDestinationStyles are available in 15.10 version of Aspose.Words.

If this does not help. please attach your source documents, current and expected outputs. This will help us to better understand your problem and requirements and help you.