Import Excel file to GridDesktop - System.Argument.Exeption: Invalid Parameter

Hello,

I use Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop,dll version 21.9.0.0 and have added the following line of code to my project:

gridDesktop1.ImportExcelFile(“c:\Test.xlsx”);

The xlsx seems to import properly. However, when I try to enter a value into any cell, the following exception is thrown:

System.Argument.Exeption: Invalid Parameter

StackTrace:
bei System.Drawing.Graphics.SetClip(RectangleF rect, CombineMode combineMode) bei System.Drawing.Graphics.SetClip(RectangleF rect) bei .(Graphics , RectangleF , RectangleF , String , StringFormat , Font , Color , Int32 ) bei Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop.GridDesktop.( ​ , Int32 , Int32 , Int32 , Int32 , Int32 , Int32 , Int32& ) bei Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop.GridDesktop.OnPaint(PaintEventArgs e) bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.PaintWithErrorHandling(PaintEventArgs e, Int16 layer) bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmPaint(Message& m) bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m) bei System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m) bei System.Windows.Forms.UserControl.WndProc(Message& m) bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m) bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m) bei System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.DebuggableCallback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

I have also created a Windows Forms App from scratch and added the same line. It is still not possible to enter data into any cell; however no exceptions are thrown.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Best regards,

Stefan

@stefan.ossowski,
You may share your sample Excel file and a runnable application that can be compiled and executed at our end to reproduce this issue. We will test this scenario here and share our feedback accordingly.