Import HTML with noscript tag fail (Body is null)

Hello,
I am using Aspose.HTML (v. 23.3) for .NET (.NET Framework 4.5.2).
If I try to import an HTML file with a noscript tag in the header using the HTMLDocument constructor,
There is no Exception but the Body Property is null.

This is an example code:

//load license
    Aspose.Html.License htmlLicense = new Aspose.Html.License();
    htmlLicense.SetLicense("Aspose.Total.lic");

//import file config
    Aspose.Html.Configuration htmlConfig = new Aspose.Html.Configuration();
    htmlConfig.Security |= Sandbox.Scripts | Sandbox.Images;

var doc = new HTMLDocument("error.html", htmlConfig);
    if(doc.Body == null)
    {
        Console.WriteLine("HTMLDocument Body is null");
    }

This is error.html content:

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
<noscript id="noscript-css"><style>body,.top-bar{margin-top:1.9em}</style></noscript>
</head>
<body>

<h1>My First Heading</h1>

<p>My first paragraph.</p>

</body>
</html>

Thanks for your help.

@ork

We provide support on the basis of the latest available version of the API. Therefore, we tested using 23.8.1 version of the API and faced another Exception as below:

System.AggregateException: 'One or more errors occurred. (One or more errors occurred. (Unable to cast object of type '' to type ''.))'

at    .(Boolean )
   at    .(Int32 , CancellationToken )
   at    .()
   at Aspose.Html.HTMLDocument..ctor(RequestMessage , Configuration , Boolean )
   at Aspose.Html.HTMLDocument..ctor(Url url, Configuration configuration)
   at Aspose.Html.HTMLDocument..ctor(String address, Configuration configuration)
   at ConsoleCore.Program.LoadHTML() in C:\Users\Affabel Adonis\source\repos\ConsoleCore\Program.cs:line 36
   at ConsoleCore.Program.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\Affabel Adonis\source\repos\ConsoleCore\Program.cs:line 27

The issue has been logged as HTMLNET-4832 in our issue tracking system for further analysis. We will look into its details and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as HTMLNET-4832) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by avpavlysh