Importing Data

After running the importXml function my data is not being saved in my PDF. Also, it seems that it is removing my reader extensions when I try. Is this correct behavior?

Andrew

This message was posted using Page2Forum from Import and Export into XML - Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET and Java

Dear aleith,

Thanks for considering Aspose.Pdf.Kit.

Please upload your resources as attachment. We will help you solve this problem ASAP. BTW, what's the meaning of "reader extension"? Please explain it in detail.

Thanks & Best regards.

Reader extensions is a feature of form server which allows a user to save data in a pdf, submit over the web, and various other things. We typically reader-enable our form, and then prepopulate using XPAAJ on the fly as users log in, but XPAAJ is not able to keep up with the volume we require. So I was trying to use the pdf.kit to take XPAAJ’s place. However, it removes my reader extension rights when I do so. Also, none of the data was pre populated.

Dear aleith,

Thanks for you replying. I am sorry the feature of Reader extension cannot be supported by our product. This has relationship with the Adobe document right encryption algorithm, which is not open. XPAAJ works well, because it comes from Adobe itself.

Anywhere, the data importing problem is surely to be solved. Please upload the resource files to help us reproduce it.

Best regards.