Please suggest a way to improve the accuracy of extracted text from the attached document
We could not find any attached file with your post. Would you please share it so that we can test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.
Please find the attachment now. I did not have permissions to attach files previously and I did not realize that. Thank You
We were able to notice that API returned garbage values while performing OCR over the images you shared. We have logged an issue as OCR-774 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into details of it and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please spare us little time.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.