In pdf highlighted double lines shows in Column

Hi all,
summary of the issue:I am using Aspose.PDF for .net in(.Net Core 6x Version) in
my asp.net core web api to generate PDF document.
In our Code there is a segment Where We dynamically fill up data in XML file.The Convert XML file html code into pdf and We do it for multiple pages. Now I am using Aspose version 22.5.0 by .net core 6x version.
After i upgraded my version 22.5.0.In Multiple lines in the table is Showing highlighted Column line.
Code segment:
using (Document docXML = new Document(“ProfileTemplate.pdf”))
{

docXML.BindXml(basePathProfileOptionsOneTemplate);
docXML.Save(ProfileOptionsOneTemplateBlank);
}
The details of the error with highlighted things in screenshot is attached.
Asopse Code snippset.docx (155.7 KB)

also I have attached code and related file aspose pdf issues.zip.
Asposepdf.pdf (260.1 KB)

Please have a look into the issue and check why it is appearing in the 22.5.0 version while it was properly working in 11.7 version.

Please let me know if any more further details are needed.
also the code screenshot is attached .
Asopse code files.zip (307.3 KB)

@Koparkar_Vighnesh

We have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as PDFNET-52174. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi tahir,
How much time it will take to resolve?

@Koparkar_Vighnesh

We try our best to deal with every customer request in a timely fashion, we unfortunately cannot guarantee a delivery date to every customer issue. We work on issues on a first come, first served basis. We feel this is the fairest and most appropriate way to satisfy the needs of the majority of our customers.

Currently, your issue is pending for analysis and is in the queue. Once we complete the analysis of your issue, we will then be able to provide you an estimate.

Hi tahir,
How much time it will take to resolve?

@Koparkar_Vighnesh

Your issue is still pending for analysis. We will be sure to inform you via this forum thread once there is an update available on it.