Inconsistency between doc and pdf after converting Pdf to Word

I have a pdf file:

https://uploadfiles.io/uki01

that converted to word by Aspose.pdf and output is :

https://ufile.io/ikwgx why after convert from pdf to word , the text of word is out of area and And the texts are in a group format.

how can I edit this code to achieve my goal?

my code is :

Document document = new Document("x"+".pdf");
document.save("x" + ".docx", SaveFormat.DocX);

@saeedbaba

Thanks for contacting support.

I have tested the scenario and observed that the text was out of the table. Though I was unable to notice the text in group. Please check following code snippet which I have used to perform conversion with Aspose.Pdf for .NET 17.7.

var pdfDoc = new Document(dataDir + "13960610_102820.pdf");
var saveOptions = new Aspose.Pdf.DocSaveOptions
{
 Mode = DocSaveOptions.RecognitionMode.Flow,
 Format = DocSaveOptions.DocFormat.DocX,
};
pdfDoc.Save(dataDir + "13960610_102820.docx", saveOptions);

For your reference, I have attached an output as well. Furthermore, I have logged an issue as PDFNET-43131 in our issue tracking system regarding text formatting. We will further look into this and keep you updated with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

13960610_102820.zip (46.9 KB)

thank you @asad.ali, I am Java developer ,If you could suggest Java code.

with help of your code and translate it to java , text in group problem solved.thank you @asad.ali

@saeedbaba

Thanks for your feedback.

It is good to know that one of your issues has been resolved by suggested approach. As far as the text layout issue is concerned, we have also observed it with Aspose.Pdf for Java and logged it as PDFJAVA-36953 in our issue tracking system. We will further investigate the issue and keep you posted with the status of its resolution. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

How long does this Issue take?

@saeedbaba

Thanks for your inquiry.

Now that issue is logged in our issue tracking system, the product team will review it as per their development schedule. As soon as we have some updates regarding resolution progress of your issue, we will inform you within this forum thread. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for this inconvenience.