Inconsistent behaviour with dynamic columns and horizontal merge (portrait vs landscape)

Hello,
I have already reported a similar issue (see link below), but now I have found another condition that gives different output for apparently no reason: simply changing page orientation.
I created two almost identical word documents (using Word 2013), with the unique difference that in one document page orientation is portrait and in the other one is landscape, then I executed the same C# code on both documents.

You can find 4 test tables in two the documents.
In the last test table, the cell with content “Very long label text” is merged for portrait, but not for landscape, in both DOCX and PDF, but only if UpdateTableLayout() is not called (caling it the cell is never merged).

For other details, please see the main bug report:

Tested with Aspose.Words 20.3 and Word 2013.
Bug Dynamic Columns - Portrait vs Landscape.zip (111.1 KB)

@agarberi,

We tested these scenarios and have managed to reproduce the same inconsistent behavior on our end. For the sake of any correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-20128. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of linked issue. We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-20128) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 22.3 update also available on NuGet.