Incorporating the license file into Visual Studio

I seem to have lost the instructions on how to incorporate the license file with visual studio.

Can you please provide me with what I need to do?

On the same track, if I decide to buy the product when my 30 day trial period is over, what do I need to do to replace the trial license file with the real one?

Thanks in advance,
Paul

@jerryscannell

Please check the licensing section in API documentation for more information about using a license. Furthermore, once your temporary license is expired, you can simply replace the file with your permanent license. Please note that the file name does not matter. For example, if your temporary license file name is “Aspose.OCR.lic”, you can specify same name for your permanent license and place it at the same location where temporary license was.

Just to make sure. When the time comes, all I need to do is replace the existing “aspose.ocr.net.lic” file with the new one and I don’t have to do anything else? That would be so awesome if that were the case because the simpler the better in these licensing scenarios.

Thanks,
Paul

@jerryscannell

Yes, your understanding is correct. You just need to take care of the file name in case you are hardcoding it in the code behind. In this case, the file name should be the same for the new license.