Incorrect axis number formatting

I am currently evaluating Aspose.Cells and ran across an issue. I generated an Excel spreadsheet from an existing application that we developed in house. I then used Aspose.Cells to export the Excel spreadsheet to PDF. The PDF looked almost identical to the Excel spreadsheet except in the case of the y-axis number formatting for one of the charts. I have attached a pared-down version of the Excel spreadsheet as well as the resulting PDF output file for your review. I believe that the version of Aspose.Cells that I was using is 7.0.3.0 (I got it from the Aspose.Cells.dll file details). Please help.

Hi,

I was able to reproduce the problem using the latest version:
Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.0.3.3

We have logged this issue in our database. We will look into it and fix it asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-40158.

Great. Thanks. And about how long until we can expect a fix? Because we won’t be able to deploy a solution using Aspose.Cells until we can get this working and we were hoping to get this functionality out to production sometime next month.

Hi,

Normally, it takes 2~3 working days and sometimes it is fixed earlier too. However, if the fix is difficult, then it could take couple of weeks too.

Well, that’s a pretty good turn around. Thanks!

So has this bug been fixed yet? How will I know when the fix is available?

Hi,

I am afraid, this bug has not been fixed yet.

I have added your comment in our database. Hopefully, it will be fixed soon.

Please also try the latest version:
Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.0.3.6
and let me know your feedback.