Incorrect borders in PDF Format

Hi,

I have pre - designed templates in excel for my files. In one of my files the headings has thick border. When i am generating this file in pdf format then border is not proper and user is unable to read data in these cells. Please have a look at the image for clarification.

Thanks,
Deepali

Hi Deepali,

Could you post your template excel file here, we will check your issue soon.

Thank you.

Please find the template file attached.

Hi,
Thanks for providing us the template excel file.

We found an issue, the letters in the bordered cells are fastened to the upper border lines, we will look into your issue soon. You issue has been logged into our issue tracking system with an issue id: CELLSNET-11742.

Thank you.

Hi Amjad,

Any update on the issue.

Thanks,
Deepali

Hi Deepali,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

We are working on your issue and hopefully we will provide a fix before the end of this week.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Hi,

Please try the attached version.

Thank you.

Hi,

The problem is sorted but its only half the fix. Please have a look at the attachment for clarification.

Thanks,
Deepali

Hi Deepali,

Please share your template file with us to reproduce the issue. We will check it soon.

Hi,

Please find sample template attached.

Thanks,
Deepali

Hi,

Well, I think your attached template file is not same as your attached image in the previous post. I check the template file and the resultant file is fine(attached).

Hi,

Please find template attached.

Thanks,
Deepali

Hi Deepali,

Thanks for providing the template excel file.

After conducting the conversion test(XLS2PDF), we found the issue again i.e the letters in the bordered cells are fastened to the bottom border lines this time. We will figure your issue out soon.

Thank you.

Any update on the issue ?

Hi,

We are working on your issue and hopefully we will provide you a fix in 1 ~ 2 days.

Hi,
Please try the attached version, we have fixed the issue.

Thank you.

Thanks guys… It works great!!!. You guys are best when it comes to “customer support”. :):slight_smile:

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 11742) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.