Incorrect Chart and Title in PDF

Hello,

I am testing creating PDF files Excel using the evaluation of the latest Aspose.Cells via NuGet.

I have two issues with my current document:

• The pie chart on Sheet2, and the same chart as an individual chart tab on Chart from Sheet2 does not have the lighter colored border on the pie pieces.
  • The second issue, and more concerning, is the squished title on the chart where the characters all run together. The title has the default (Excel) generated font style of ALL CAPS.

See attached zip file containing PDF created exporting to PDF from Excel (ExportPDF-Charts Plus Hidden Sheet.pdf), and the one created with Aspose.Cells (000_Charts Plus Hidden Sheet.pdf) using Workbook.Save().

CellsPieChartBorderAndFontIssue.zip (383.5 KB)

Thanks in advance,

Sheri

@sheri_steeves,

Thanks for the PDF files.

I noticed your mentioned issues in the Aspose.Cells’ generated PDF file but we need your template Excel file to evaluate your issue on our end. After reproducing your issue on our end, we will log a ticket for your issue into our database for thorough analysis, investigation and resolution. So, please do the needful and provide your template file, we will check it soon.

@Amjad_Sahi

Oh phooey, sorry about that. I’ve attached the Excel file below.

Charts Plus Hidden Sheet.zip (23.4 KB)

@sheri_steeves,

Thanks for the template file.

After an initial test, I am able to observe both issues as you mentioned by converting your template file to PDF. I have logged separate tickets for your issues as following:

• CELLSNET-46035 - The lighter colored border in the Pie pieces of the chart are not rendered in the output PDF
  • CELLSNET-46036 - Chart title is squished where the characters all run together in Excel to PDF rendering

We will look into your issues to figure out soon.

Once we have an update on any of the issues, we will update you here.

@sheri_steeves,

I am afraid, 3D format is not supported at the moment, we might support it in future versions (and not in short time) though.

We have fixed your issue (logged earlier as “CELLSNET-46036”) now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-46036) have been fixed in this update. Please also check the document/article for your reference: Install Aspose Cells through NuGet|Documentation