Incorrect column width with XLS format in DPI scaling 200% mode

Hi,
I’m using the lastest Aspose Cell 19.2.0.0. I open a XLS format file (Excel 97-2003) and use GetColumnWidth() or GetColumnWidthInch() or GetColumnWidthPixel() to get column width, the return value is correct in DPI scaling 100% mode (96DPI), but incorrect in DPI scaling 200% mode (192DPI). This issue happens with XLS format only (not XLSX).
Please help me out. Thank you.
Ngo Dinh Hai

@pocketme,

Thanks for your query.

Please share your sample files (XLS and XLSX both), images showing difference in results of both and runnable code snippet with us for our testing. We will reproduce the problem and provide our feedback after analysis.

Debug.zip (4.6 MB)

Ok, I’ve attached here a sample with 2 files in both formats of xls and xlsx. The measuring result as below (in DPI scaling 200%):

Column A “FinanceDate”:

XLSX format
MS Excel width: 14.64
Aspose GetColumnWidth()=14.83, GetColumnWidthInch()=0.953125, GetColumnWidthPixel()=183

XLS format
MS Excel width: 14.64
Aspose GetColumnWidth()=19.38, GetColumnWidthInch()=1.23958333333333, GetColumnWidthPixel()=238

I’ve updated my attachment. Please run WindowsFormsApp4.exe then click “button1” on form to see the results. Here is the screenshot:
Untitled.jpg (104.2 KB)

@pocketme,

Could you please share the solution file instead of the .exe file. We will reproduce the problem and provide our feedback after analysis.

I’m sorry, here is my project.
WindowsFormsApp4.zip (9.4 MB)

@pocketme,

We were able to observe the issue but we need to look into it more. We have logged the issue in our database for investigation and for a fix. Once, we will have some news for you, we will update you in this topic.

This issue has been logged as

CELLSNET-46603 - Incorrect column width with XLS format in DPI scaling 200% mode