Incorrect display of Excel sheets and graph labels missing when using Aspose Cells Java 18.12

Excel File Test FIXED IDBS.zip (61.0 KB)

Hi,

When using Aspose Cells Java 18.12 to convert the attached Excel file Excel File TEST FIXED IDBS.xlsx the sheets are not displayed properly and the graphs are missing labels.

Thanks

Lucie

@idbs,

Thanks for the template file and details.

I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned (but only for Charts) by converting your template file to PDF file format via Aspose.Cells (v19.2.x). I found horizontal axis labels are not rendered fine for charts in Excel to PDF rendering. I even tried to set the sheets’ PageSetup scaling to some higher value but to no avail:
e.g
Sample code:

Workbook workbook = new Workbook("f:\\files\\Excel File TEST FIXED IDBS.xlsx");

for (int i = 0; i< workbook.getWorksheets().getCount(); i++)
          {
              PageSetup pageSetup = workbook.getWorksheets().get(i).getPageSetup();
              pageSetup.setZoom(50);

}
        workbook.save("f:\\files\\out1.pdf");

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSJAVA-42840” for your issue. We will look into it soon. Once we have an update on it, we will let you know here.

Please note, since the scaling for the sheet(s) is set to 19%, so you are seeing such a display for the first sheet contents in the output PDF, you may set its scaling to some higher value to show better display of the worksheet(s).

@idbs,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

Keep in touch.

@idbs,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for Java v19.2.6:

aspose-cells-19.2.6.zip (6.4 MB)

Your issues should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.

@idbs,

Please ignore previous post and try the version/fix: Aspose.Cells for Java v19.2.7:

aspose-cells-19.2.7.zip (6.4 MB)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-42840) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for Java 19.3. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by Amjad_Sahi