Incorrect image generated for multi-level category graphs

I’m having 2 labels displayed as part of a slide, but without selecting “Multi-level category labels”.

option_in_ppt.png (73.9 KB)

So ideally, when the labels are displayed, there shouldn’t be any lines between the labels. But while the image is generated, it is displayed as if “Multi-level category labels” is selected. i.e., lines between the labels.
Generated_image.jpg (120.9 KB)

The same is the case when the image is generated using svg or jpeg. Tried different generation options with svg as well, same result. Is there a fix or workaround for this issue?

@kannanrimaginea,

I have observed the images shared by you. However, it is unsure what you are trying to perform on your end. Can you please share the source presentation file, used sample code, generated output and desired output file with us so that we may proceed further to help you.

I was trying all of these one by one. All gave the same result.

• Trying to write slide as jpeg,

BufferedImage image = slide.getThumbnail(3f, 3f);

ImageIO.write(image, “jpeg”, outputFileStream);

• Trying to write it as svg with wysiwyg option:

slide.writeAsSvg(outputFileStream, SVGOptions.getWYSIWYG());

• Trying to write it as svg with simple option:

slide.writeAsSvg(outputFileStream, SVGOptions.getSimple());

Where,

• slide is the Islide instance representing the slide whose screenshot I have attached.
  • outputFileStream is the stream representing the file to which I’m writing the image.

@kannanrimaginea,

I have observed your comments. As requested earlier, please share the source presentation file, working sample code and generated output with us.

Source presentation:

Presentation.pptx.zip (39.5 KB)

Code:

ConvertorTest.java.zip (1.1 KB)

Output:
converted.zip (61.1 KB)

@kannanrimaginea,

I have worked with the sample files shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified. A ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-38122 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

1 Like

Any ETA on the bug resolution?

@kannanrimaginea,

I have verified from our issue tracking system. The issue has just recently been created in our issue tracking system and is unresolved at the moment. We request for your patience and will share the good news with you as soon as it will be fixed.

1 Like

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-38122) have been fixed in this update.