Incorrect link detection

The attached file has 18 links, but when I use the code below it incorrectly shows 20 links. Is there a workaround for this bug and if not, could you get a hot fix out?

public static void ShowLinks()

{

var doc = new Presentation(@“c:\temp\links.ppt”);

foreach (var slide in doc.Slides)

{

foreach (var shape in slide.Shapes)

{

if (shape.ToString() != @“Aspose.Slides.AutoShape”)

{

continue;

}

AutoShape shape1 = (AutoShape)shape;

ITextFrame textFrame = shape1.TextFrame;

foreach (var paragraph in textFrame.Paragraphs)

{

foreach (var portion in paragraph.Portions)

{

var format = portion.PortionFormat;

if (!string.IsNullOrEmpty(format?.HyperlinkClick?.ExternalUrl))

{

Console.WriteLine(format.HyperlinkClick.ExternalUrl + @"; " + portion.Text);

}

}

}

}

}

}

Hi Thomas,

I have observed your comments. A ticket with ID SLIDESNET-38085 has been created in our issue tracking system to investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been associated with the ticket so that we may share the notification with you once issue will be fixed.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Do you have any estimate when this will be done? It would be great if we could get it next week since we have a release going out shortly and we can’t use Aspose.Slides until this issue is fixed.

Hi Thomas,

I have observed your comments. I have requested our product team to share ETA for this issue and i like to inform you that issue is still in progress. We will share notification once issue will be fixed.

It’s been almost a month, any update?

This bug blocks us using Aspose.Slides.

Hi Thomas,

I have observed your comments and discussed your issue with our product team. Team is trying tol fix this issue 17.1.0. This issue is scheduled for next week (2017/03).

A month has since almost passed. Has this been fixed?

Hi Thomas,

I have shared a piece of code in text file with you. This will help you to achieve your requirements. Please see attachments.

Best Regards,

Thank you, this helped resolve the issue

Hi Thomas,

You are very welcome.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-38085) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.