Incorrect number of legend members appear in Chart's PDF

Hello,

I am using Aspose.Cells v8.7.0.4 to generate PDF of chart - "Chart 1" in the attached excel file.
In the attached excel file, the number of legend members are 8 but only 7 legend members are visible. But the PDF output shows all the 8 legend members.

The PDF output should exactly match the source excel file. The PDF should display only those legend members which are visible in the actual chart.

Following code is used to generate the output:

void chartToPDF() throws Exception {
Workbook workbook = new Workbook("Problem1.xlsx");
WorksheetCollection ws = workbook.getWorksheets();
String worksheetName = "Sheet1";
Chart chart = ws.get(worksheetName).getCharts().get("Chart 1");
chart.toPdf("D:\\response_8.7.0.4.pdf");
}

I have attached Excel generated Pdf and Aspose generated Pdf along with a screenshot of the issue.

Can you please analyse this issue.

Thanks,
Neha

Hi Neha,

Thank you for sharing the sample spreadsheet.

We have evaluated the presented scenario and we are able to replicate the said issue while using the latest revision of Aspose.Cells for Java 8.7.0.4. In order to further investigate the matter, we have logged this incident as CELLSJAVA-41760. Please spare us little time to properly analyze the case and revert back with updates in this regard.
Hello,

Is there any update on this issue?

Thanks,
Neha

Hi Neha,

I am afraid, we haven’t received updates regarding the ticket CELLSJAVA-41760, however, we have requested the concerned member of the product team to share an estimated release schedule for the fix. As soon as we get any news in this regard, we will post here for your kind reference.

Hello,

Is there any update on this issue?

Our customers are waiting for this given issue to be resolved as soon as possible. Kindly provide the fix for this issue and also let us know the ETA of the fix so that we can update our customer accordingly.

Thanks,

Neha

Hi Neha,

I am afraid, the product team hasn't shared any updates regarding the ticket attached to this thread. I have logged your comments to the CELLSJAVA-41760, and have requested the concerned member of the product team to share the ETA at earliest possible. As soon as we get any news in this regard, we will post here for your kind reference.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Hi,

Well, we could not do the same as MS Excel. Actually, “Other Nonmanufacturing” item is one of legend. If we drag the frame of chart in Excel and enlarge the size of chart, the item will be visible. If the items of legend are not overlapping, we will simply draw more items.

Thank you.