Incorrect shading on header bar when saving as SVG

The shading on the title header at the top of the diagram is significantly different from the original Visio file when the file is saved as SVG. For example, the shading does not change gradually as expected.
I’ve attached 2 examples with both the original Visio file and the SVG output to illustrate the problem. Please let me know if you need any further information.

Thanks,
Andrew

risk assessment.zip (143.0 KB)
educational advisors.zip (308.7 KB)

@andrew.ridgeley,

We managed to replicate the shading problem of header in our environment and have logged tickets in our issue tracking system as follows:

File name: 12.05 EHS - HS-Risk Assessments.vsdm
DIAGRAMNET-51376: VSDM to SVG - incorrect shading on header bar

File name: Maintain and train educational advisors.vsdm
DIAGRAMNET-51377: VSDM to SVG - incorrect shading on header bar

We have linked your post to these tickets and will keep you informed regarding any available updates.

@andrew.ridgeley,

The linked ticket IDs DIAGRAMNET-51376 and DIAGRAMNET-51377 have been resolved and fixes will be included in the next version 17.11 of Aspose.Diagram for .NET API. We will notify you once the new version is published.

@andrew.ridgeley,

The linked ticket IDs DIAGRAMNET-51376 and DIAGRAMNET-51377 have been fixed. Please download and try the latest Hotfix version 17.10.1 of Aspose.Diagram for .NET API, and let us know how that goes into your environment.

I can confirm that these particular issues are now fixed. However, there are other problems that were fixed in version 17.9 that are no longer working in the Hotfix version 17.10.1. I will document these in a separate thread.

Regards,
Andrew

@andrew.ridgeley,

It is nice to hear from you that the problems have been solved and sure, please post each issue in the separate thread.

@andrew.ridgeley,

The linked ticket IDs DIAGRAMNET-51376 and DIAGRAMNET-51377 have been included in the full version 17.11, please download and try the latest version 17.11 of Aspose.Diagram for .NET API.