Incorrect Styling for equations when exported to PDF

AsposeWordToPdf.zip (513.3 KB)
Expected_output_Prepared_from_Aspose v19.12.pdf (334.4 KB)
Output from Aspose 22.3.pdf (141.4 KB)
Hi Team,
When I export a Word document using Aspose 22.3, I get some differences in the style of equations and some parts of the equations are cut . Please see the highlighted texts in the attached pdf named Output_from_ Aspose_22.3.pdf. The expected outputs are in Expected_output_Prepared_from_Aspose v19.12.pdf.
A sample program is attached with this.
Could you please help to fix this issue?

Thanks,
Ram.

@cadsdev I was managed to reproduce your issue on my side. I have logged WORDSNET-23578 for the vertical alignment problem and WORDSNET-23579 for the equations cut in our defect tracking system. We will keep you informed and let you know once it is resolved.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-23578) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 22.5 update also available on NuGet.

Hi,
Could you let me know the status of WORDSNET-23579 please?
Unfortunately, we are not able to update to newer versions until this issue is fixed.

Thanks,
Ram

@cadsdev Unfortunately, the issue is not resolved yet. The issue has been postponed and is not yet scheduled for development. So we cannot provide you an estimate at the moment. Please accept our apologies for your inconvenience.

@cadsdev
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-26479

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@cadsdev
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-26517

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-23579) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 24.2 update also available on NuGet.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-26479) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 24.3 update also available on NuGet.