Incorrect table borders

Hello,

when I try to add Borders to specific cells, the result is that there are no borders displayed in the pdf-File.

Demo code:

Table table = new Table();
section.getParagraphs().add(table);
Row row = table.getRows().add();
Cell cell11 = row.getCells().add(“cell 11”);
cell11.setBorder(new BorderInfo(BorderSide.Top.getValue(), 1F, new Color(“black”)));
Cell cell12 = row.getCells().add(“cell 12”);
Row row2 = table.getRows().add();
Cell cell21 = row2.getCells().add(“cell 21”);
cell21.setBorder(new BorderInfo(BorderSide.Top.getValue(), 1F, new Color(“black”)));

Hello Igor,

Thanks for using our products.

I have tested the scenario and I am able to notice that borders are not appearing for table cells. For the sake of correction, I have logged it in our issue tracking system as PDFJAVA-27267. We will investigate this issue in details and will keep you updated on the status of a correction. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hello,

thank you. I think the same problem exists for rows.

Tested with this code:

Table table = new Table();
section.getParagraphs().add(table);
Row row = table.getRows().add();
row.setBorder(new BorderInfo(BorderSide.Top.getValue(), 1F, new Color(“black”)));
row.getCells().add(“cell 11”);
row.getCells().add(“cell 12”);
Row row2 = table.getRows().add();
row2.getCells().add(“cell 21”);
row2.getCells().add(“cell 22”);
row2.setBorder(new BorderInfo(BorderSide.Top.getValue(), 1F, new Color(“black”)));

Hello Igor,

Thanks for sharing the information.

Yes you are correct. The BorderInfo object is not working when applied to row object. We will definitely consider this scenario during the resolution of this problem. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Hello,

can you just say when these errors will be fixed?

Thanks.

Hello Igor,

Thanks for your patience.

I am pleased to inform you that the issue reported earlier has been fixed and its HotfIX will be included in upcoming release version. Please be patient and spare us little time. As soon as the new version becomes available, we would be more than happy to update you with the status of correction.

Your patience and comprehension is greatly appreciated in this regard. We are sorry for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 27267 ) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.