Incorrect Text value for deleted default text in .vsdx diagrams

Hi,
Aspose.Diagram for .Net returns shape.Text.Value.Count = 0 for shapes with default text and deleted default text for vsdx digrams. In this case for vsd diagrams it returns shape.Text.Value.Count = 1 with Text = "<cp IX=\"0\"/>". There is no way to know is default text visible or deleted for vsdx diagrams.
Attached archive contains two diagrams (vsd and vsdx) with swimlanes. The first swimlane without default text “Phase” and the second one with default text.

Also Shape.Chars is empty for shapes with default text “Title”, “Function” and Shape.InheritChars has incorrect value when reading .vsdx file. But Shape.Chars has right value when reading .vsd file.

dependson.zip (94.0 KB)

@dmbk

Thank you for contacting support.

We have logged a ticket with ID DIAGRAMNET-51628 in our issue management system for further investigations. The ticket ID has been linked with this thread so that you will receive notification as soon as the ticket is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

@Farhan.Raza

I want to add some info about the second part of my request.
Shape.Chars is empty and Shape.InheritChars has incorrect values for shapes which have quick style formatting in a vsdx diagram.
E.g. “Title” in attached diagram has quick style 102, “Function” has style 201 but I can`t get font values or applied style from vsdx diagram.
Quick style fill color also incorrect for some shapes. Shape.InheritFill.FillForeground has correct value for “Process” shape, but always returns “#FFFFFF” color for “Start/End” shape.

StyledColor.zip (513.8 KB)

@dmbk

Thank you for elaborating it further.

We have recorded your comments and will get back to you as soon as any updates will be available in this regard.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-51628) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for .NET 19.5.