Incorrectly Rendering Slides

I’ve got a PPTX that Aspose.Slides is incorrectly rendering when I save out the slides. Here’s the code I’m using, and attached is the file and a slide from it. Is there something I’m doing wrong, or is this an issue with the library? I’m using Aspose.Slides for .NET v4.4.2.0.

As you can see, the color for the header and footer are wrong, the header and footer text is missing, the header and footer are the wrong shape/style, and the font size seems to be wrong for the bullets (at least it wraps in different places).

Thanks,
-Chris

PresentationEx pres = new PresentationEx(this.Filename);

if (!Directory.Exists(this.DirectoryName))
{
Directory.CreateDirectory(this.DirectoryName);
}

Console.WriteLine(“Enumerating {0} slides.”, pres.Slides.Count);
for (int i = 0; i < pres.Slides.Count; i++)
{
SlideEx slide = pres.Slides[i];

Image img = slide.GetThumbnail(1.0f, 1.0f);

Console.WriteLine(“Saving slide {0}”, i);
string filename = String.Format("{0}\Slide{1}.jpg", this.DirectoryName, i);
img.Save(filename, ImageFormat.Jpeg);
}

Dear Michael,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the presentation shared and have been able to reproduce the issue shared by you. I regret to share that smart art rendering is currently unavailable in Aspose.Slides for .NET and issue with ID 16614 has already been created in our issue tracking system to provide this feature support. This thread has also been linked with the issue, so that you may be automatically notified, once the issue is resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 16614) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(7)