Index errors

Hello, I dynamically create pdf sthat are printed out but for some reason on a couple of the patients I’ll get the error below. The pdfs do have a footer that is on the last page only I am thinking that perhaps there is some overlapping going on and its freaking out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Server Error in ‘/’ Application.

Invalid index in Cells indexer: 1

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: Invalid index in Cells indexer: 1

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentException: Invalid index in Cells indexer: 1] Aspose.Pdf.Cells.get_Item(Int32 index) +144 Aspose.Pdf.Xml.x.a(Pdf A_0, Section A_1, Table A_2, Row A_3, Cell A_4, Text A_5, String A_6, a A_7, w A_8) +8932 Aspose.Pdf.Xml.c.a(Pdf A_0, Section A_1, Table A_2, Row A_3, Cell A_4, Text A_5, a A_6, w A_7, Boolean A_8) +2856 Aspose.Pdf.Xml.k.a(Pdf A_0, Section A_1, Table A_2, Row A_3, Cell A_4, a A_5) +760 Aspose.Pdf.Xml.ag.a(Pdf A_0, Section A_1, Table A_2, Row A_3, a A_4) +305 Aspose.Pdf.Xml.al.a(Pdf A_0, Section A_1, Table A_2, a A_3, Boolean A_4) +1105 Aspose.Pdf.Xml.u.a(Pdf A_0, Section A_1, a A_2) +1632 Aspose.Pdf.Xml.as.a(Pdf A_0) +427 Aspose.Pdf.Xml.aa.a(a A_0, Pdf A_1) +189 Aspose.Pdf.Pdf.Save(HttpResponse response) +91 VTHOnline_dev.Discharge_PrintOut.CreatePDF(Int32 iFormInstanceID, String sPatientID, String sClinicCode, String sVersion) in L:\vthonline-dev\Discharge_PrintOut.aspx.vb:568 VTHOnline_dev.Discharge_PrintOut.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in L:\vthonline-dev\Discharge_PrintOut.aspx.vb:35 System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +67 System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +35 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +731 

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.573; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.573

Dear fetters5,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Would you please send the code that can reproduce the error to me?

Sent.

Thanks

Dear Moses,

I have fixed this bug. Please download hotfix here. If you add the following line your report will look better:

table2.IsRowBroken = False

Hello,

I am getting an overlapping of the footer for some of my pdf printouts.

Here are the factors in conjunction that cause the overlap.
1.IsRowBroken=False
2. The row is as big as a page. What happens if a row is bigger then a page?
3. Is there a coding way around this so that it will break the row if it has to (ie row is bigger then the page) but won’t if the row is say 3-4 lines.
Thanks

I would like to not set isrowbroken unless I had to.

Thanks

Moses

Dear Moses,

The feature you want is not availeable in the current version. I have to consider adding support for it later.