Infinite Loop With Non-Breaking Space in SaveAsSvg

When using the following code to save a slide as SVG from a PPTX an infinite loop condition occurs. The loop happens on the line calling WriteAsSvg. The CPU remains busy and the function never returns. This only happen in a slide that contains a non-breaking space. Attached is a sample slide that illustrates the issue. Inside the black rectangle is a single non-breaking space character (U+00A0). Even if additional characters are added the issue still presents itself. Deleting the non-breaking space and replacing it with a normal space solves the looping problem.

ASPptx.PresentationEx asPresEx = new ASPptx.PresentationEx(pptxFile);
ASPptx.SlideEx asSlideEx = asPresEx.Slides[0];
MemoryStream ms = new MemoryStream();
asSlideEx.WriteAsSvg(ms);
using (Stream file = File.Open("output.svg", FileMode.Create)) {
ms.CopyTo(file);
}

We are working on purchasing an OEM Site license for Aspose.Slides. The purchase order from my company is NET60 when Aspose is requesting NET30. Once the purchase order goes through, I don't know if additional support options are available. For now, we are using free support in the hopes that this will be fixed quickly.

Thanks,

Greg

Hi Greg,

I have worked with the presentation file shared and have been able to observe the issue specified. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-34342 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-34342) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.