Infopath form to Pdf conversion

We have a requirement to convert Infopath form to Pdf. We are using browser enabled infopaths which are in a sharepoint site. We have to convert these infopaths to PDF and upload it to a document library. We are developing a windows application where we are using sharepoint built in web service to connect to the site. I am using aspose for the first time , please help me.

Hi Geo,

Thank you very much for considering Aspose.

I’m sorry to inform you that InfoPath to PDF conversion is currently not supported. However, we have logged a new feature request as PDFNEWNET-20165 in our issue tracking system to provide support for this feature in our future versions. Nevertheless, this might take some time before it is implemented. You’ll be notified via this forum thread once it is supported in future.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience. If you have any further questions, please do let us know.
Regards,

Hi,

Our development team is working on support this feature. However I would like to request you to please share some sample InfoPath files which we can use for testing purposes. We really appreciate your cooperation in this regard.

Is this feature available now?

Hi Brad,

<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif”;
color:#333333;background:white”>The development team has been busy resolving
other priority issues and I am afraid the above stated feature is not yet
resolved. As soon as I have some updates regarding its resolution, I would
be more than happy to update you with the status of correction. Please be
patient and spare us little time.<o:p></o:p>

We are sorry for this delay and inconvenience.