Information about aspose word java running on wildfly server

Hello support,

We plan to buy aspose words java and integrate it in our web application. We already test the differents functionnalities of words java in a little java application using the aspose examples. Evrythings we need, aspose words do it. The question I asked to [sales@aspose.com] was about the availability of Aspose Words java run on Wildfly server in multi-users environnement. The Purchase service answered me the followin :

Thank you for your enquiry and for your interest in Aspose.
I am sorry but we cannot help with functionality or other technical matters here in Purchase. Instead, please open a new topic on the appropriate Product Family forum at Aspose.Words Product Family - Free Support Forum - aspose.com and our Support Team there will be glad to help.

So we ask our question here :
We want to use the Aspose API on a server with multiple, concurrent users and we need the confirmation that we will not have any problem with aspose if concurrent users use aspose objects in the same time.
That means that are Aspose objects dependent on a single session?

Thanks for your answer.

@foster06

Yes, you can use Aspose.Words on server side in a multi-users concurrent. Aspose components are designed to be simultaneously used by 100s and 1000s of users. Our component supports multi-threading and creating several reports at the same time should work perfectly, but make sure that you are using separate Document object per each thread. One thread should use one Document object.

Thank you for your answer.
I will discuss with the developper team about the warning on using separate Document object per each thread.

@foster06

Please feel free to ask if you have any question about Aspose.Words, we will be happy to help you.