Initializing a Presentation object using an ODP document throws an exception

The 15.7 version of Aspose.Slides throws an exception when trying to instantiate a Presentaion object using an ODP document memory stream. Similar code snippet works just fine with the same ODP file (attached) under Aspose.Slides 6.0.

using (var ms = new MemoryStream(documentBytes))
{
//Instantiate Presentation class to load the source presentation file - this line throws an exception
var srcPres = new Aspose.Slides.Presentation(ms);
}

// Exception
Stack Trace: at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseInt64(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt)
at  …ctor(String , Int64 , Int64 )
at  .( , Single , Single ,  ,  )
at  .(ShapeCollection ,  ,  )
at ​ . (ShapeCollection , Object ,  )
at ​ .(ShapeCollection ,  ,  )
at ​ . (ShapeCollection , Object ,  )
at ​ .(ShapeCollection ,  ,  )
at  .(MasterSlide ,  ,  )
at  .(Presentation ,  )
at  .(Presentation )
at  .(Presentation , Stream )
at Aspose.Slides.Presentation.(Stream )
at Aspose.Slides.Presentation.(Stream )
at Aspose.Slides.Presentation…ctor(Stream stream, LoadOptions loadOptions)

Hi Vadym,

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-36871
has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Could you provide an update on the status of this issue, please?

Hi Vadym,

I have verified issue status from our issue tracking system and regret to share that at present the issue is still unresolved. I have requested our product team to kindly schedule the issue for investigation and resolution. I will really appreciate your patience in this regard and will be able to share further feedback with you in this regard as soon as it will be shared by them.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-36871) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.