Inline css float issue

Can aspose handle the inline css float property or using align="right" on an html element. In a web page it causes the item to be floated to the right or left and text defined in a paragraph tag after that will wrap around the image, table or whatever it may be. This works great on an html page but when I try to put that into a document w/ aspose using the insertHtml function it never wraps the text around the other item. The first item always shows on top and then the text below.

Example HTML:

the above image with float to the right and this text will wrap around it......

or

the above image with float to the right and this text will wrap around it......

I have also tried this with tables using the align="right" on the table element itself and the float:right style on the table. I have also tried wrapping the table in a paragraph tag and supply the css or align property there. All of these work on an html page but fail when put into a document w/ aspose. In the case of a table, once its imported into the document I can select the table and go to Table Properties and set the Text Wrapping to Around and the Alignment to Right and it shows up how I would like it to when nativly imported. Is there anyway to get around these issues so it will wrap the text properly? Thanks!

Doug

CSS floats are not supported at the moment. There will be more work on CSS done later in 2008, I hope we can address floats then.

The align attribute on the image is also not yet supported. We already have this on our task list as issue #1270.

Align on a table is not supported. Looged as issue #4247.

The only alignment supported at the moment is HTML "align" and CSS "text-align" attributes on paragraphs, headings and list items.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 4247) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-1570) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(2)