Input output folders for creating PDF file - Multiple users at same moment

Hi Support team,
The PDF file generation structure contains Input/Output folders in the root of the project and that is used to capture the PDF file data and generate PDF file. I am wondering if multiple users uses the same PDF form to fill their data at the same moment, how this would be handled internally. I want to make sure the Input/output files should not be overridden and malfunction in this scenario. (The pdf file data is not stored temporary memory and the folder located in the physical path hence got this doubt)
I brought this point since this is a very critical issue in our project. We use developer OEM license with Azure App Service.
Need your quick help in the clarification.
Thank you

@jeevithab

Thanks for your inquiry.

Aspose.PDF API is multi-threaded safe as long as one PDF document is accessed by single thread at a time. In your particular scenario, concurrent calls to loading/saving of PDF file would be expected and I am afraid to share that data overridden may happen unless you provide different copies of same PDF document to different users.

Furthermore, you can save different copies of PDF with timestamp or with particular user session in order to differentiate between their modified/saved versions. In event of any further inquiry, please feel free to let us know.