Input string was not in a correct format exception throw when saving PDF

Hi,

I have PDF files that is compliance with PDF/A standard and I’m unable to process it using Apose.PDF (.NET Ver. 21.8). It will throw “Input string was not in a correct format.” Exception when I want to save it.(using pdf.Save function). So how can I save the sample file ?

Here’s the sample file that I used for testing:
sample files.zip (357.8 KB)

@zhilin39

A ticket with ID PDFNET-50498 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate the issue on our end. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

Hi @mudassir.fayyaz ,

Just to add-on, I did a test on saving the sample PDF with PDF/A standard to normal PDF file(just enable editing and save) and I’m able to use Aspose library to save it without throwing exception. So not too sure why having the PDF/A standard affect the saving function. Thanks.

@zhilin39

Thank you for sharing the information. I have associated that in our issue tracking system and will share the feedback with you as soon as it will be fixed.

Hi @mudassir.fayyaz,

How can I escalate this ticket if we have bought Aspose Business support ? thanks

@zhilin39

You can request at Paid Support Helpdesk to escalate the priority of PDFNET-50498.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-50498) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 21.11.