Insert a small PDF into a table cell?

Hi,
is is possible with Aspose.PDF to insert a small PDF into a table cell just like an image?

@david.csillik.messerli

Would you kindly share sample source files along with an expected output PDF. We will try to prepare the example accordingly and share it with you.

Hi,
u can use the here mentioned source, just save the chunks in PDF instead of EMF.

But I have just asked: is it possible or not? Because I have not found any class inherited from BaseParagraph.

@david.csillik.messerli

We are checking the files and will share our response with you soon.

There are different ways to add files inside PDF document. You can add PdfPageStamp while specifying its position. OR you can convert PDF Pages into Images and add those images inside table cells. Also, you can add file attachment annotation inside PDF to link it to the file. Please share your feedback with us on this and let us know if you face any issue or none of these options satisfies your requirements.

Hi Ali,
because the starting point is an RTF, it makes no sense to convert it first into a PDF and then into an image.
I will check the PdfPageStamp and I will give you a feedback, thx!

Hi Ali,
a stamp is also something else, not what we want: we have RTFs and they must be inserted into a cell. I do not want to missuse the stamps, there must be a better solution.
Thanks for your help!

@david.csillik.messerli

Thanks for your feedback.

We are afraid that Aspose.PDF does not support the .rtf file as an input. However, we will surely further check the feasibility of your requirements. Would you please try to provide us following information:

• sample source .rtf file
  • expected output .pdf file (or at least a screenshot of the output how should it look)

You do not need samples and expected output. Just imagine a long RTF, longer than an A4 page, and you want to insert it into a cell that is narrower, than the page. In this case you need to split the RTF into 2+ pieces. But how?
Our idee was to always set the right page size in the RTF document, take the first page and convert it into an EMF. It works, but it is slow. PNG is much slower. I just wanted to ask you, if it is possible to convert the small pieces into PDF and insert them, because I could not find this feature.

@david.csillik.messerli

Regretfully, this feature is not yet available in the API and an investigation ticket has been logged as PDFNET-48946 in our issue management system to check the feasibility. We will further look into the details of this scenario and let you know as soon as we have some news about ticket resolution. Please be patient and give us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.