Insert barcode into PDF document?

Hi,

I am evaluating ASPOS.Total product and I want to know how to insert a barcode image in existing word or PDF document? I've seen examples of creating a new pdf but nothing that shows me how to add barcode in existing image.

Bhavesh

Hello Bhavesh,

With reference to your question for adding barcode image to an existing word or PDF document, the answer is ""It's easy to use local disk images for embedding in PDF documents using Aspose.Pdf. Using ImageInfo object that is encapsulated in Image class, we can set the path of local disk image and its image file type.

For more information, kindly visit Working with Images

Thanks for quick reply.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

The link you sent me deals with creating new pdf and adding images to it. But, my question is how to insert barcode image into existing pdf. Please let me know if I mis-read the post.

Let me explain bit more, I am evaluating this product to create contracts for our company. We are going to use Word product to do mail merge, PDF product to convert it to PDF, and then Barcode product to insert barcode into that PDF. As you see, I can not create PDF from scratch so I need to insert image into converted PDF.

After doing more search on this forum, I found a class called PdfFileMend. It seems that this class will do what I want.

Could you confirm that it will insert a barcode image at given location?

Bhavesh

Dear Bhavesh,

You are right. To add image into existing PDF you can use PdfFileMend. That class is in another product Aspose.Pdf.Kit.